Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Where You are, there I'll be


Comfort has surrounded me, 
it has followed me through many places in my life always beckoning me 
to give into its pleasures and apathy.

Yet, God is rapidly surrounding me with new places where comfort cannot reach.
This is beautiful, this is good, and this is frightening.

This is where He resides.
Following Yeshua is something that comfort doesn't connect with,  because his path is radical and requires faith.
Comfort hates faith.

Where He is, is where I'll be.
Those places are filled with father-less parents and broken families.
He is in the places that seem unsafe or bound to evil because of the lack of Light and Truth.
Jesus resides in the places of inadequacy because His name is made greater.
His places are also filled with snippets of Grace that abound in glorious ways because comfort isn't holding Grace back.

My life is filled with newness and abundance, inadequacy and discomfort, but it is where He is.
So that's where I'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment